Residential Pool Services
A swimming pool can provide the perfect backyard getaway for you and your family. Pools are not only a great place to relax and spend time together, but also a wonderful way to stay in shape and enjoy better health.
POOL SAFETY AND WATER QUALITY
Many pool service companies do not begin to understand water quality requirements because there are almost none that apply.
The Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) does not preside over the residential pool industry like they do for commercial. Because of that, there are very few rules for providing pool service.
We apply virtually the same rules to our residential service that we apply to our commercial businesses. Why, because it sets a high standard for safety and provides the best value to our clients.
To make sure you have a professional pool service, ask your current service provider three simple questions:
- What is combined chlorine and what is the level in my pool? The answer is less than 0.2 ppm.
- What is the cyanuric acid level of my pool/spa? The answer is less than 100 ppm
- What is the Saturation Index of my pool? The answer is between -0.3 and +0.5
Why should you ask them, because it’s about the health and quality of your pool or more importantly – YOUR HEALTH, because you are swimming in the water and it needs to be safe.
We understand pool chemistry and how each individual element is supposed to perform and how it integrates with other elements.
RESIDENTIAL POOL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Test and adjust Water to maintain compliance with NAC 444.148 water quality
- Brushing or vacuuming and netting of all areas
- Clean tiles
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets and remove debris
- Maintain normal system operating levels. Water level is the responsibility of the home owner
- Monitor recirculation system to ensure turnover cycle meets NAC requirements 444.085
- When on property, inspect equipment to ensure that all is in working order
- Clean all handrails on all bodies of water
- Backwash filter system if applicable
- Provide and inject required chemicals to maintain pool and spa within prescribed limits
- Skim water surface to remove floating material
- Check SAFETY ISSUES: drain covers, lights, etc. lifesaving equipment
- Removal of foreign debris in all wet areas
- Report any deficiencies to the home owner
Having a relationship with our clients is of paramount importance to us. Working with our clients to make sure their pools and spas are properly maintained and are always alluring is our job satisfaction.
We do the following:
- Chemical Cleaning
- Equipment Change Outs
- Maintenance and Alterations
- Automated Controls – Monitoring and Installation
- Automation System
- Chemical System Upgrades
- Pool Lighting
- Pool Inspections
- Sodium Chloride (Salt Pool)
- Deck Cleaning
THE BENEFITS OF OUR PROFESSIONAL POOL SERVICE
Your pool will be clean, safe, and a beautiful place to spend time with your family. When you work with a professional pool service to maintain your pool, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a picture-perfect pool without needing to dedicate your free time to pool care or cleaning.
- Proper pool care requires the right tools for the job. Your pool service will bring everything that is needed to maintain your pool, including chemicals and tools, so you won’t have to purchase or store these items at your home.
- Pool care involves more than simply maintaining the pH balance of the water and keeping it clean. Your pool service will also check for pool damage or leaks, as well as service the pool’s filter and plumbing equipment regularly so you can be sure that your pool is safe and problem-free at all times.
- Even simple pool maintenance takes time to complete properly, and maintenance must be performed diligently. When you hire a professional to handle your pool care, you can enjoy more free time in your own personal schedule.
- Closing and opening your pool correctly are vital to the quality and longevity of your pool. Your pool professional will ensure that your pool is ready for winter or summer so you can rest assured that your investment is protected at all times.