Commercial Pool Service
QUALITY ONE POOL MANAGEMENT can provide all of your commercial pool, spa, or fountain repair, renovation, and service needs.
HOTEL & RESORT AQATIC MANAGEMENT
We recognize a direct correlation between how attractive a pool is and how a guest or resident becomes impressed by the property, resulting in a positive experience.
HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS
Beating the heat is as difficult as meeting budget, we will help you plan the maintenance and repair cycles that a HOA pool or spa requires. Give us a call today for a free consultation.
APARTMENT COMPLEX POOL MANAGEMENT
In the brutal Las Vegas summers, pools attract all the visitors and residents. Of paramount importance is maintaining public health. We can help you evaluate your equipment and adjust per SNHD guidelines-avoiding closures & fines.
We are committed to providing the highest quality pool service in the industry with well trained staff, quality equipment, staff support and advanced communications. We are current with all pool and spa rules and regulations and are capable of checking your facility to confirm you meet all current standards.
We do the following:
- Removal of foreign debris in all wet areas
- Brushing or vacuuming and netting of all areas
- Clean tiles
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets and remove debris
- Test and adjust Water to maintain compliance with NAC 444.148 water quality
- Maintain normal system operating levels
- Maintain logbook in accordance NAC requirements
- Monitor recirculation system to ensure turnover cycle meets NAC requirements 444.085
- Store equipment and supplies in equipment room neatly
- When on property, inspect equipment to ensure that all is in working order
- Clean all handrails on all bodies of water
- Backwash filter system or clean cartridge filters as needed
- Provide and inject required chemicals to maintain pool and spa within prescribed limits
- Skim water surface to remove floating material
- Check SAFETY ISSUES: drain covers, lights, etc. lifesaving equipment
- Report any deficiencies regarding the pool deck, gates, life-saving equipment, or pump room to Management or as directed
We can help you take advantage of some of the major technology advances in the industry to both save on energy and provide better water quality. Some of the new technology items that we can assist with include:
- UV Disinfectant
- Chemical Controllers
- Variable speed controls for pumps
- Internet Telemetry
Our services encompass every aspect of pool/spa or water feature service including the following:
- Leak Detection that includes location and repair of leaks
- Deck repair and upgrades
- Tile or Coping repair and, replacement for Pool plastering such as white plaster or more advanced Pebble Tec.
We also provide services for repairing heaters, pumps, filters and chemical feeders.